dinsdag 2 april 2013

Anne-Marie Patry-Belluteau


I was born in 1956 and I live in Meudon. I status Artists Authors affiliated to the "Maison Des Artistes." 
After my studies at the School of Applied Arts "DUPERRE" in Paris, and my graduation (section-Textile Arts) in 1976, I immediately specialized as a designer-designer wallpapers for 
Workshop "ADAM-Creations" with which I worked until 2000, then with the studio "IMPRESSIONS" until 2006, and then for various companies as "Grantil", "PUBLISHER", "LUTECE"
"UGEPA", "JUVITA", "RASCH" ...
Meanwhile, I created models for textiles' LEONARD FASHION "and the company" CLAY "among others. 
You and, perhaps, at home, fabrics, tablecloths, linen or wallpapers that I created.
Now, I decided to complete this career, by my true passions: drawing, watercolor, painting, whatever the medium. 
It is for this reason that I wanted this site to also share with you my world with the hope that this little trip will not leave you indifferent. 

Anne-Marie Patry-Belluteau.














































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten